Horizontal Work Packages
Work Package 1
Coordination and Management
The aim of Work Package 1, Coordination and Management, is to manage and coordinate the project adequately. To this purpose, the project coordinator team will provide technical, scientific, financial and administrative management and support. WP1 will monitor the progress to avoid deviations and will ensure ethical compliance. Moreover, this WP will guarantee smooth communication with the European Commission through HaDEA and DG Santé.
Work Package 2
Work Package 3
Work Package 3 is responsible for evaluating JADECARE throughout its lifecycle. More specifically, WP3 will
- Provide a methodological framework for assessing the different features of the oGPs adopted to cover the requirements and expectations,
- Assess the quality and compliance of the project process and stakeholders’ views inclusion and satisfaction,
- Perform a systematic appraisal of the quality of the transfer and implementation process, understanding, evaluating and reporting the experience of adopting oGPs in heterogeneous Next Adopters’ sites,
- Evaluate the reinforcement of the capacity of health authorities to organise and deliver digitally enabled, integrated, person-centred care and
- Evaluate the transfer of the good practices (or their significant elements) from the oGPs to the “Next Adopters” in terms of performance, acceptance, satisfaction and sustainability.
The evaluation work package consists of three separate tasks, namely Project Progress Monitoring, Quality Assurance of Implementation and Impact Evaluation. Partners in charge of these tasks will work closely together with the rest of the JADECARE consortium to ensure high quality products that add value to the original Good Practices and Next Adopters at the policy level and verify that the action is being implemented as planned and reaches its objectives. WP3 will thus produce an Impact Assessment Plan and the Interim and Final Evaluation Reports.
Work Package 4
Sustainability and Integration
The role of Work Package 4 is to provide support and guidance to partners from transfer work packages throughout the entire implementation process and to facilitate knowledge exchange and generation, uptake of good practices, action planning and sustainability of Next Adopters’ practices. To facilitate knowledge exchange and generation, a living learning community will be created, conveying tools, methodologies and knowledge resources to support effective implementation of next adopter’s practices.
Partners from WP4 will, according to analyses of original Good Practices, produce comprehensive guiding material for defining local good practices and action plans. At the end of the project, a Blueprint on learning from good practices will be developed based on implementation experiences to support good practice transfer beyond JADECARE.
A Policy Board will be established to support the sustainability of the practices after JADECARE and potential integration in national policies. The Policy Board will also identify, co-create and build up potential EU added value. Ultimately, partners will provide lessons learnt and develop recommendations leading to sustainability and integration in national policies of JADECARE good practices.